Sunday, October 6, 2013

Celebrating reaching over 20,000 page views.....

Hi Everyone,

I am so pleased to have reached this goal. I am in a happy place at present after reducing my workload and taking a break.

I can now concentrate on this wonderful pastime of paper crafting, creating, playing with cricut and beginning as a Close To My Heart consultant....

As a thankyou to all those who have visited my blog I am giving away a gift, drawn next weekend, Sunday 13th.

Please sign up  to my blog and leave a comment to this or another post.

Past followers are included simply by posting a comment.

Your name will then be on the draw list!!

I will make sure the prize is something nice, either a voucher or other gift.

Also if interested in CTMH products please take a look at the link. For any cricut users the art booking cartridge is available now, as are Art Philosophy and Artise. These are all favourites of mine which are used constantly!

Looking forward to draw day...

take care

Robyn

No comments: