Monday, December 29, 2008

About me....

Welcome to my blog!

The sole purpose of this is to share my interest in papercrafting.
My favourite tools are the cricut paper cutter and of course my much loved scor-pal! What did I ever do without these......truth be known I did lots of sewing and in particular machine embroidery and patchwork........these are now second place.

Also I am a busy full time nurse manager, mother of two and wife of one (lol)! I am also studying my Masters of Nursing at present and enjoying the summer break.

We live in Maffra, a small town in Gippsland, Victoria. We have two children, one in Melbourne at University (21yo daughter) and our son at school (15yo).

I am so looking forward to meeting other paper crafters and cricut lovers and to sharing patterns and ideas. The scor-pal and cricut are always on my desk and never, never put away. No matter how busy I am with others things I always find time to do atleast one little project.

I will post some of my work and call in regularly to add to my blog!

No comments: