Monday, March 2, 2009

Cupcake heaven.....no calories...



I really enjoyed making this card. It was very fiddly especially creating the very tiny ricrac cut that is on the plate stand. It is so very fine. I did not have a brighter ribbon for the side of the card but might replace in with my next shop!
The scallop circles are nestibilities. I stamped the pink background on the white circle and then put it through the cuttlebug do folder. I just love my bugs!
The card is 6" square. The cupcakes are only about 1" so were quite fiddly as well. I bought a pack of paper designed for the splice which I do not own but the shimmer paper pack is just gorgeous. It also cuts very well on the cricut despite the texture and added shimmer.
I do not have a plate stand on amy of my 25 cricut carts so made this one on DS.
I will post the cutfile for this and also for the ric rac.
I am on holidays for another 10 days and can just play to my hearts content. Trouble is I simply don't know where to start!!

No comments: