This has been a wonderful experience as I have found myslef exploring new techniques and being amazed at the effects that resulted.
I will never ever throw out bubble wrap and my supply area at work will be saving it for me!
The cards are feminine but naive in nature...I hope they meet the criteria for the challenge?
There are several techniques which I discovered.
The first was making the flower head. I found if I separated the layers of the larger bubblewrap it left a crater in each circle. So I trimmed the shape and filled each crater with embossing powder...brown in the centre and mustard for the petals.
Take care when heating as clearly the bubble wrap has a low melting point....hence the quite rustic result!!
Another effect was to iron one layer of the bublle wrap and this created a fine paper like sheet which I cut out groups of the circles to use. I discovered that it was necessary to use ink such as stayz on....then I tried small amounts of my rub and buff which is the gold areas of circles in the backgrounds.
I also used rubb and buff antique white on the manequin circles.
It was perfect to stamp on and as I played I discovered placing a lighter coloured card behind the image made it more prominent.
The background of the floral card is embossed a bit of Tim.