Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm back......has been so long......

Have been flat out with many other things.......now on holidays so have some time to play.
We have just returned from a lovely weekend retreat at Rawson in Gippsland!
Such a peaceful and beautiful place to visit.
We were very well catered for and enjoyed ourselves as much or possible even more than last year!
Lots were working on scrapbook pages but I stuck to my personal favourite of "off the page" craft and of course with a Christmas theme.
Here are some samples....

 These little birdhouses were fun to make a I especially enjoyed adding the mossy green and berries. The bird houses are sitting on three op-shop candle holders.

 This little wooden frame was originally white and I painted it up - using some crackle paint to let the gold peep through. Looking at the photo I need to add more to it and will have another play.

 This Christmas cracker and little box are from cricut artise cartridge which is so worth purchasing...lots and lots to make!
My photos are not the best today!!
 
More to come but its off to Brisbane tomorrow for some time for ME!
 


No comments: