Wednesday, September 11, 2013

CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy... Pillow box...

An easy project that can be kept simple or more highly decorated....

This one is very simple......

Cut at 5.5 inches (I used last years Kaiser Christmas paper as I have quite a bit in my stash)

The snowflakes were cut at 2 inches (snowflake2 - shift under layer tab of Art philosophy)
The ribbon is from a favourite Martha Stewart punch.

I used clear glossy embossing powder to highlight the colour of the snowflake which was cut from cardstock.

This cut makes the ideal small gift for teachers and friends at Christmas.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Help! I have this cartridge, but cannot figure out how to cut the pillow box!

cotts said...

Hi Karen, thx for your message. If you could email me I will respond. It is straight forward. Do you have craft room - as I could email you the file and then it will be already set up?
Regards
Robyn