Thursday, March 1, 2012

Strut Your Cuts Week 8 entry.....Scrappy go lucky

http://blog.scrappy-go-lucky.com.au/strut-your-cuts-challenge-8-entries/
Here is my entry for this week -
I only used heritage and not many cuts although there are five layers in each cut. Loved playing with this frame.
I printed a "bunch" of individual vintage rose pictures from the web, cut it out and backed with cardstock, shabbied the edges and decorated.
The shabby look is enhanced with some of Nannas broken old jewelery and button.
I need to get myself a couple more stamps of nice words for this type of project.
Enjoy,
Regards
Robyn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh this is stunning Robyn. What a beautiful project - and great use of downloaded images.

BethanyR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BethanyR said...

I love your project, simply BEAUTIFUL!!!