Thursday, January 1, 2009


Its my mum in laws birthday otday and I have a few goodies plus a voucher for her. How else to present this but in one of the paper purses!

I have altered the design slights by reducing the size fo the top piece to 4" X 5" instead of 5" X 5" simply so it fits neatly in the dotty cuttelbug folder.

The cricut cut out is from home accesnts cut at 1".

I also made the handle with a double layer of paper only because I wanted the print on both sides.

Have put in a close up of the finishing touches.

Well I have really enjoyed fiddly with htis in between taking down Christmas decorations much to the kittens distress as the tree has been thier favourite playground. However I found the lid of a cane basket which is their new resting place!


Enjoy your day and thanks so much for dropping by!

No comments: