Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's been longer that I had planned before writing again. it is so busy this month with school holidays , family visiting, work continuing and wanting to do some papercraft!!
I have been having a lovely time with my Bind It All but most unfortunately I actually broke it!! The handle has come adrift inside the machine. As I purchased it overseas it is not worth my while sending it back for repai so am waiting for the new model replacement.
That will be fun!!
The card above is the final one for my cricut.com Assue swap. The criteria was to use the cricut machine somehow in the card and the theme is either Valentines Day or Mothers Day. I feel this card could be either.
The colours are definitley not my usual choice but I relaly enjoyed them and also playing with the Coredinations cardstock.
Wishing you all well in January....Enjoy!
Robyn

No comments: