Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some cards I made for a swap....











I had some time to myself this afternoon which I didn't think would happen so it has been lovely and relaxing. I am participating for the first time in a card swap through the cricut.com message board. This one is especially for us Aussies out there which makes postage etc a little easier. Anyway the theme for January is Mothers Day or Valentines day. So far these are what I have made.....
Sorry about the double copy of the last one...I could not figure out how to take one away...lol...I am not so experienced at this blogging business!!
Each card needs to feature something cricut on it. The first card was cut with a cricut cutfile for the scalloped edge (thankyou to the sharer of this file through cricut.com); the second features the flower and squares which highlight the cuttlebug painted and embossed writing and the final one features the writing and frame.
Lots of fun.
I also enjoyed applying the ink to the cuttlebug folder prior to useing it. You will need to click on the photo and enlarge it to see this detail.
Thanks for looking. best wishes Robyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful! TFS!

cyimbugbitten