Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cricut craft room

Hi All, Just wondering how everyone is getting along with cricut craft room. I am having very few issues. I have watched the videos again recently to find the little things that I have not yet familiarised with and that has helped a lot. I recomend doing this if you have not done so as yet. These can be found on the cricut.com site. I am very sad at present as my Gypsy died and I have had to purchase a new one...Christmas present...this has to come from USA ( but I did purchase in Australia..from scrappygolucky.com.au). The new one has to be cloned to my old ones serial number so my 50 or so carts can then be cloned to my new one!! If that sounds confusing its not really and all makes sense. I would like to thank Tracey from Printblocks Australia and Mandy from scrappygolucky.com.au for assisting me through this process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn, You are welcome, great to see another Aussie Cricut Blog on the go. Can't wait to see more of your work.