Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gift ideas

Good Morning all...we have nice drizzling rain here in Maffra! Yeah...I can craft to my hearts content..but have a big mess to clean up at the end of the day..lol...(there is always a big mess in my craft room..but this one is on the kitchen table!) Here are some photos of post it note holders that I have been making for a long time. I think I have probably made and given away about 50 of them over a long period!!! The teachers enjoy them as do work colleagues and friends. These ones are not prettied upo in their bags and labelled etc but will show you how simple they are to make. Maine ingredient is cricut cuts and zutter to bind with. I usually finifhs touch with a little stamp on the lower corner of each page of the post it pad...(crazy lady!) Enjoy....Happy to provide instruction if needed.

No comments: