Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome and thank you!

I would like to thank all my followers for visiting my site and signing up!
It is so nice to share ideas, meet new people and simply enjoy our common interest!!

I am so excited to reach over 4000 visits to my blog....I know that is not a massive amount but to me it is worth celebrating.

I am going to put up some blog candy as soon as I get close to 5000....I am about to have holidays and will be sorting through that very messy craftroom that I posted on cricuting in oz facebook group a while ago.....and will put together some nice goodies!!!

So keep popping back!!

Today I am preparing my project for Week 3 of the Strutting Your Stuff challenge over at Scrappygolucky.com.au and the only cart I have to play with is Wall Decor and More...having fun so far.....was about to cut a little bag from another cart and then realised I had to do it "by hand"as I could not utilise another cart!!!

Here is the sneak peak...now what is she up to this time???????????????


No comments: