Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cricut flowers hints.....

Hi ..I am back...had a lovely relaxing time with my parents on the edge of lovely ( now full of water again..Lake Boga)

I have had so many comments regarding the flowers I made for the bird cage, I wanted to pass on how simple these are and also how easy to make different versions from exactly the same cut.

Here is a close up of an example....
These are identical cuts I just played with them in a different way.

The flower on the left - I pinched each petal in half and made a defined crease on each of three varying sizes, inked them and then glued them together.
The flower on the right I inked and then rolled each petal fairly firmly before gluing together.

To finish them I put a dew drop in the centre and scattered dimensional magic here and there followed by a light sprinkle of  stampin up dazzling diamonds.

I cut a full page on the cricut in assorted sizes of several shades. Its a great way to use spare paper and older paper.

Here are a couple more shots......enjoy and please email me if any assistance required....I love to share and help others

Regards
Robyn


1 comment:

Plumrose Lane said...

These flowers are just lovely! It's difficult to tell how big they are but they remind me of some I have that are around 6 inches wide that are hung on the wall. It's a fun fad here in the U.S. These would be so lovely if used in that manner!
♥Sharon