Sunday, February 26, 2012

We have a winner....

and its Julie!

We had 24 entries and my son cut them up and put them in a cup and we drew out with eyes closed.

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to doing this again at 10,000 posts!!

Julie I have emailed you but feel free to contact me at maffra@bigpond.net.au

Here is you prize, the box of handmade flowers and a lovely little birdcage full of laces and trims to play with!

Its not the best photo but its a great prize!
Many thanks

Regards

Robyn

3 comments:

Luanne said...

congrats to the winner.
Have a nice day!

Leanne said...

Congrats Julie, enjoy your prize.

Thanks for the opportunity to win Robyn, everyone loves candy.

joolsongrubb said...

Thanks so much Robyn. I have been away and was so excited on my return today to find out I was the the lucky winner of the beautiful blog candy. I am looking forward to crafting some special projects with all the beautiful flowers and 'goodies'.
Julie.
(thanks also for the congratulatory messages from fellow cricut-lover blog followers)