Sunday, February 26, 2012

Little treasures...

I have been playing with the shelves in my room again and got the boys to put another set up.
I had begun sorting buttons and found some gorgeous old old jars in the shed with a history to them....
So they had a good wash and I have used them as below....

This is only half my button collection!! I use them regularly on various projects and for years in my sewing and embroidery crafts.
Here is a close up of the little birdcage from the above picture. Further information about this can be received through Leonies blog
http://scrapbooksinners.blogspot.com.au/
Leonie's blog is very new, but she is a talented crafter and owner of Scrapbook Sinners in Traralgon. Leonie is very good at creating her own designs and sharing them through teaching in classes.

The papers are just gorgeous!

Back soon with out winner of the blog candy!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Love the new shelves, the room is looking lovely, and all those buttons.

fern said...

More lovely compliments, I appreciate your support xox