Sunday, February 12, 2012

Strut Your Cuts Challenge Week 6 entry

Pop over and have a look at the other entries at
http://blog.scrappy-go-lucky.com.au/

The only cart I had to play with was Mothers Day Bouquet but I was quite happy as I wanted to have a first attempt at decorating a birdcage.

I only used one cut but at different sizes and with some older stamping-up paper that I had. I put each flower through the cuttlebug with a sizzix die and played with some laces, pebbles and sprays!
I also had fun melting ribbon...so did my son!!
 I think I have a lot to learn yet but it was fun!
 Perhaps not so good close up - however I do love the flowers and I love the pebbles in the centre but I cannot for the life of me remember where I bought them!

and inside is a chandalier!
Robyn


2 comments:

BethanyR said...

That is really pretty!

Anonymous said...

oh so pretty - My little Sophie would adore a bird cage like this - I might have to get busy!